I didn’t write this—it was sent to me by a friend
who, in turn, received it from a friend who
received it… I hope it will bring you a bit of
laughter as we celebrate Easter and remember
that, while the current situation is very bad
for too many people, things will get better.
My hunkering in place is going well. This is what I have learned so far:
* Half of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks. The other half will come out with a drinking problem.
• I used to spin that toilet paper like I was on Wheel of Fortune. Now I turn it like I’m cracking a safe.
• I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.
• Still haven’t decided where to go for Easter —– The Living Room or The Bedroom
• Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
• Homeschooling is going well. 2 students suspended for fighting and 1 teacher fired for drinking on the job.
• I don’t think anyone expected that when we changed the clocks we’d go from Standard Time to the Twilight Zone
• This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog, we laughed a lot.
• Quarantine Day 5: Went to this restaurant called THE KITCHEN. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have no clue how this place is still in business.
• My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet.
• Day 5 of Homeschooling: One of these little monsters called in a bomb threat.
• I’m so excited — it’s time to take out the garbage. What should I wear?
• I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to Puerto Backyarda. I’m getting tired of Los Livingroom.
• Classified Ad: Single man with toilet paper seeks woman with hand sanitizer for good clean fun.
• Day 6 of Homeschooling: My child just said “I hope I don’t have the same teacher next year”…. I’m offended.
• Better 6 feet apart than 6 feet under…